Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Surprise Surprise!

Well we had our first trimester screen today - everything went well, there was no increased risk of downs or any trisomys, as far as the u/s could tell. We will get the blood work back in 5-7 days. Bun has grown so much in the past 4 weeks! It was so cool to see fingers and legs, and Bun flip flopping all over the place! Also, a big surprise, they changed my due date to 6/30/09! I am no longer a July sparkler, but a June bug! That is so exciting!

So we now have a little plum, 2 days before expected! Moving into the 2nd trimester. Yay! I am starting to show, a little - I did go out and buy maternity pants and a bella band, and they are the best things ever! Comfort is key, and I don't care if they are altogether too big, I am wearing those suckers now! I will update this post with belly pics, as soon as I can get my hubby to take some pictures :)**Update** Here they are:

Here is a video of Bun moving all around! :



And a picture of out 12W1D ultrasound:

3 comments:

Rsgrl said...

OMG! I love it! I'm so so so glad it went well. The video is great!

L said...

Love the videos! So cute!

Shannon said...

Great video, Im glad the appt went well!