Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Surprise Surprise!

Well we had our first trimester screen today - everything went well, there was no increased risk of downs or any trisomys, as far as the u/s could tell. We will get the blood work back in 5-7 days. Bun has grown so much in the past 4 weeks! It was so cool to see fingers and legs, and Bun flip flopping all over the place! Also, a big surprise, they changed my due date to 6/30/09! I am no longer a July sparkler, but a June bug! That is so exciting!

So we now have a little plum, 2 days before expected! Moving into the 2nd trimester. Yay! I am starting to show, a little - I did go out and buy maternity pants and a bella band, and they are the best things ever! Comfort is key, and I don't care if they are altogether too big, I am wearing those suckers now! I will update this post with belly pics, as soon as I can get my hubby to take some pictures :)**Update** Here they are:

Here is a video of Bun moving all around! :
video

video
And a picture of out 12W1D ultrasound:

3 comments:

Rsgrl said...

OMG! I love it! I'm so so so glad it went well. The video is great!

Scullyhoyy said...

Love the videos! So cute!

Shannon said...

Great video, Im glad the appt went well!