Monday, March 23, 2009

Double Digits! yay!

I can't even tell you how excited I am to be in double digits now!
99 days to go!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


I mean, you start off, at 265 days to go and you think: 2nd tri will never get here! Then you get to 2nd tri and you think: The day when I see double digits and the 3rd tri will never get here. And here we are, double digits and 7 days away from being in the 3rd trimester! Now through the past couple of weeks, I have been thinking about how lucky people are who are in their 30th week, or 35th week... but now I think it will go by really fast!!!!!! Can you tell how happy I am?

4 comments:

Becky said...

Congrats. I just hit week 20 today, and it feels so good to be out of the teens. The half way through point is also great!

Here's too happy and healthy pregnancies for us both!

Sarah said...

Congrats!! I get excited about every milestone, too! You're that much closer to meeting Brody!

Becky said...

The i phone program we have is called i pregnancy. I think G said it cost $2. It's really cool, you have to get it! G's addicted to it. He looks at it a few times a day!

L said...

Yay!!! How exciting!