Sunday, May 24, 2009

35/35

How far along? 35 weeks along, 35 days to go (well probably more like 21 days to go.

Total weight gain/loss: I am not even counting anymore, insulin does some nasty things to your weight when you are taking 4 times the ammount that you normally do.

Stretch marks? Nope, none. I thought I had one, but Corey informed me it was a scratch. Yay! (I said "Are you sure?" and his exact words were "I dated a girl who had 2 kids, remember, I KNOW what they look like." haha)

Best moment this week: Hmmm, its been a tough week. Probably seeing Brody again on the ultrasound. Getting my FMLA approved, working out the details of life after maternity leave.

Movement: Allll day every day. I roll onto my side and often roll onto one of his limbs, or something... Then he swiftly punches or kicks me :)

Food cravings: Fruit, any fruit. Egg salad, again.

Labor Signs: Well yesterday, I had tons of BH contractions, and some that started to become painful. So I timed them and how many per hour and only once did it reach 4/hour. But the pain was making me nervous, from the back all the way to my lower belly, just like they say, just like cramps. So I drank water, went to bed, and they are not painful anymore, thank God.

Belly Button in or out? out

What I miss: Wine. Shopping at real stores, although I did go to express and buy some shirts that I can wear now and after he is born, yesterday. You should have seen the looks on their faces when I asked for a dressing room!


What I am looking forward to: The White Sox Game in June, My induction, holding Brody.

How big is baby: Our Little Linebacker is just over 5 and a 1/2 pounds as of Wed.

Your baby doesn't have much room to maneuver now that he's over 18 inches long and tips the scales at 5 1/4 pounds (pick up a honeydew melon). Because it's so snug in your womb, he isn't likely to be doing somersaults anymore, but the number of times he kicks should remain about the same. His kidneys are fully developed now, and his liver can process some waste products. Most of his basic physical development is now complete — he'll spend the next few weeks putting on weight

No comments: