Tuesday, July 7, 2009

A PP Survey

5 weeks PP survey!

How far along were you when you had your baby? 36 weeks exactly

Total weight gain: 44 pounds

Total weight loss since: 26 pounds.

Did you get stretch marks? Nope, none. Woooo hoooo

Did you deliver vaginally or by c-section? C-section

Best moment this week: Had to be taking Brody to the zoo


What I miss about being pregnant: feeling him move inside of me. Knowing he was protected 24/7.

What I am looking forward to: the first time he knowingly gives me a hug

How big is baby: He is about 9 pounds right now!

3 comments:

Shannon said...

I cant believe Brody is already a month+, he is so cute!

L said...

One month already!
Did he like the zoo?

Leannabanna said...

He loved the zoo... well he slept through it, but we say he loved it!