Tuesday, October 13, 2009

...I guess I took a blogging hiatus!

I am a bad blogger. Really, I am. But I guess that, in a way, makes me a good mommy.?. I say that because I have NO time to blog. I would rather be playing with my little boy! And when he is asleep, I have been paying bills, working on www.diabeticrockstar.com, or cleaning. Oh the cleaning never. seems. to. end. with a baby in the house. Blankets strewn about, toys, loads and loads of laundry. I try to stay on top of it and most of the time I do, except for the past few weeks, and now I am struggling to keep up.

So much has been going on since the last time I blogged.

In Brody's world: He is 4 months old right now. Where does the time go?
-He is eating solids - rice cereal - could go without
Green beans - likes
carrots - LOVES!
-He recognizes his bottle - and stops fussing a bit when he sees it.
-STTN up to 10 hours, though usually 7-8 a night. Although if we change one thing about his routine he is off for the rest of the night and we get very little sleep. I am scared to death of not swaddling him (yep, I still swaddle my 4 month old) because every time I try to put him to bed without it, we get 2 hours of sleep the entire night. Suggestions would be welcome! haha
-He loves to "talk" Brody speak, we call it. Ah Goo Ha, gooooo, ahhhhhaaaa, and squeals of delight are his favorite.
-He gets excited when I get home from work
-The belly laughs, these are the best! If I pretend to laugh and snuggel his face at the same time he lets out these amazing laughs straight from the belly! Sometimes I get him laughing so hard he snorts! Love it!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

He is growing up so fast and while I want to see him reach milestones and crawl and walk, I also want him to be my little baby forever!


In my world. Lets see. I turned 28 this month. I am not bothered by getting older at all. I feel like you are only as old as you feel, and I don't even feel 28!
I got a new camera for my birthday and I signed up for a photography class. I can't wait to see what I can accomplish!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Lea he's just too cute! He's at such a fun age now. I'll help you deswaddle if you help Bella STTN?

Leannabanna said...

DEAL!