Thursday, October 29, 2009

Mommy Brain gone Mad!

I will be the first to admit that I am not the most organized person to begin with, but add a baby to the mix and forget about it!
I cannot keep track of anything.
Keys - loose them at least 5 times a week
My wallet/ID/Debit Card - Loose one of these (usually I misplace it in the diaper bag, my medical bag for work, or my massive purse) at least once a week.

My newest loss that is driving me to the point of insanity. A package of double A batteries that I just bought for my camera. All I want to do it to upload my new pics of Brody, and I cannot find them anywhere. I have looked in my purse, bag, diaper bag, pockets of my coat, Brody's toy box, his room, my file cabinet in our office... I give up. I will find them, probably somewhere insane like the freezer!

I long for the days of my maternity leave. Taking care of my two boys was so much easier. I was capable of being a little bit organized back then, I had all day to do then what I have to do in 4 hours now! Now I have to get a whole days worth of activities in from the time I wake up to noon. Which includes Brody eating twice and playtime with him - and he is seriously a mamma's boy. He loves me , he would be content in my arms all day long.

Being a mommy is the hardest job you will ever love. I stand by this statement 100% but being a working mom with serious mommy brain, is the part of the job that I cannot stand!

...Ok I have to go look for my batteries now, put dinner in the slow cooker, make Brodys formula, clean the living room, get ready for work.................

No comments: