Friday, November 13, 2009

November Showers bring....

... one relaxed and refreshed mama!

Today I am going to write about the amazing shower I just took. Now don't get me wrong, I shower every day, but not those good showers, the ones where you just stand there and soak up the realization. Usually its a 5-8 minute rush to get in and out before Brody wakes up or starts crying. Well tonight, instead of facebook stalking for a half hour and blogging or posting pictures, I took the most incredible shower at 12:30 am. Brody was asleep for the night, and without fear that he would wake up and start crying and wake up Corey, I took a wonderful shower for a half hour! It was so nice not to rush through it, to enjoy my shower like I used to. So relaxing.

If I could offer one really good pre- baby bit of advice to soon-to=be moms, is enjoy your last few days/weeks of really long relaxing showers. Because you never know the next time you will get to experience that again.

1 comment:

Becky said...

Oh i know what you mean 100%!