Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Nicknames and such.

Sometimes I forget that we are in public when I use my nicknames for Brody and Corey. We really have some strange names for each other. Corey calls me dingers and I call him pingers. Brody has a ton of nicknames - the most commonly used one in our household is wubbisk (don't ask where we come up with these!).
So next time you are in the grocery store and you hear a crazy women yell: "Pingers!! Wubbisk and I are waiting for you!" don't worry, it's just us and our silly names.

PS I forgot to add that after I called Corey over by us he danced to "Isn't she Lovely" Right there in the store. Full out funny danced ... That is just how we roll.


2 comments:

Annie said...

That's hilarious! I call Everett Bubby & he calls me Boppy.

Becky said...

very funn!
go to this site, it's a free crayola roll thing for babies, just pay s&H $6!