Thursday, September 25, 2008

I broke down yesterday at Kohls.

And while I was passing the baby section the first thing on the clearance rack was a onsie with a turtle on it, for $2.50 and like 2 other ones for the same price with turtles.... Then I found this one: and I was like: I have to get it. So I did. I will give them all to him when we get our BFP (my hubby has a thing for turtles, thats why the turtle stuff caught my eye) but now I feel like I just jinxed us for ever. That would be my luck. We'll just have to wait and see.
I am only on cycle 2, If I keep doing this stuff I will never make it through TTC sane! I packed it away and the is going to be it for my baby buys until we actually get a BFP.
Anyways I am looking forward to my doctors appt next wednesday. :)
Ok I am out, I have to go to work now.
12 DPO Cycle 2
(and feeling like AF is coming any day)

No comments: