Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Yay!!!

I got a new Doctor yesterday!!!!!!! She sounds awesome and I can't wait to meet her. Oct 1st is my appointment. :)
Otherwise I am having a good week so far. Really tired, lots of cramps and backaches since Friday night, so I am sure AF is on her way any day. Although she was due today, so of course that gives me a bit of hope. I keep having these intense BFP or pregnancy dreams, and I wake up all disappointed. Last night I dreamt I was 3 months pregnant and I could see the baby moving inside of me, very weird. The night before I dreamt I got a BFP and called my cousin to tell her we would be due at the same time (she got a BFP this weekend). Ahhh I am going crazy over here :)
Well I am going to go lay on the couch and watch sex and the city now. The movie came out today, so I am excited to watch it, even though I already saw it.

No comments: