Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Just a dream.


I can't meet Losing sleep over this No I can't And now I cannot stop pacing Give me a few hours I'll have this all sorted out If my mind would just stop racing Cause I cannot stand still I can be this unsturdy This cannot be happening


Ugh. I miss Corey. So much.

I had the best dream, that we got aBFP, last night. It was so real and so vivid, that I thought I would wake up next to him. Of course I woke up alone (well alone minus the ruffers) and missing him.


This is over my head But underneath my feet Cause by tomorrow morning I'll have this thing beat And everything will be back to the way that it was I wish that it was just that easy Cause I'm waiting for tonight Been waiting for tomorrow I'm somewhere in between What is real Just a dream What is real Just a dream


I fell asleep with music on last night. When I woke up my favorite song was playing and it totally fit what I was feeling. Just missing him so much, missing sleeping in his arms, missing kissing him goodnight. Missing making him dinner and him being excited about the "nice meal". I am even missing his talk about car parts and what he is expecting this week in the mail. ;)


Cause I'm waiting for tonight Been waiting for tomorrow And I'm somewhere in between What is real Just a dream


Miss you baby :) Cant wait to see you on Friday!

No comments: