Thursday, November 13, 2008

We've got a blueberry!

Baby's brain -- both hemispheres! -- is growing fast, generating about 100 new cells every minute. Arms and legs are emerging as joints start to form, and a permanent set of kidneys (baby's third!) is now in place.
I woke up today, actually not feeling queasy, like I have been for the past week. It kind of makes me nervous.... (although, I did gag, big-time on my calcium supplement) Why would I just start feeling good? I am just an anxious mommy-to-be and I will be this way until Wednesday, when I get to see the heartbeat - hope to see the heartbeat.
Other than that this week has been fairly uneventful. I made a DVD to show my parents(eh, hem - courtesy of a great idea from fellow nestie, Bee) And I love watching it. At the very end right as the music is ending, it says "Mini-Pingers or Dingers scheduled to arrive on..... 7/02/2009!" I just love watching that part :) Well that's all I have for now. Unless something really exciting happens, I wont be blogging again until Wednesday night, after our appointment. Fingers Crossed!!!!!

***Update - The nausousness did not leave, it just decided to show up at 11am instead of 5am, while I was treating a patient. It took me a 1/2 hour to choke down a peanutbutter sandwhich and another 10 minutes with the pretzles - my favorite soda - Diet Root Beer - Not a chance I was drinking that. Ew! Yay! ***

No comments: