Wednesday, December 24, 2008

13 weeks, Merry Christmas!

I am a day late today, but hey, better late than never! Its going to be short and sweet.

We have a peach! Yay!


Your fetus is forming teeth and vocal cords... savor this, their non-functional phase. Baby is approaching normal proportions, with a head now only one third the size of the body. Intestines are in the process of moving from the umbilical cord to baby's tummy. (Much more convenient.)

See short and sweet. I will add a much better blog after Christmas day!

3 comments:

Ryan, Liz and Beckett said...

Merry Christmas! I hope all three of you have a fantastic holiday. :) And yay for 13 weeks! I can't believe it, it's going by so quickly.

Rsgrl said...

OMG! Ignore the name above - I was signed in on the wrong account (long story). :)

Leannabanna said...

haha..... I was wondering...