Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Bun - you have expensive taste....

In food that is. I miss the begining days when all I wanted to eat was a peanut butter sandwhich and a diet root beer. Nope not anymore, Bun craves sandwhiches, but not any old sandwhich will do. Its schlotzskys - I have craved schlotzskys for lunch since Monday and yesterday I gave in. I got a small turkey original ( my favorite) and it was 4.99!!! For a sandwhich on its own! Holy cow! And when 1pm rolled around today, thats all I could think of. So I gave in again only this time I had no yogurt or an apple with me so I got the medium size one and it was 5.61! I know its healthier than a hamburger, but why can't I crave an .89 cent cheeseburger from Mcdonalds!? This is going to put a serious dent in my wallet if this keeps up. haha.
Unfortunatley there is nothing like a schlotzskys sandwhich. Ahhhh ....


Look out for belly pics tomorrow and the size update!!

1 comment:

Rsgrl said...

Oh, I wish I could crave something semi-healthy like a sandwich! Instead, I crave salty chips and fries, and greasy chicken nuggets. My ass is now three times larger than it was 4 weeks ago!