Wednesday, January 21, 2009

One Year Ago Today....

We were on our Honeymoon cruise in the Caribbean. As I sit here now in 10 degree weather - I find myself missing it. The ship - the weather - the meals... Everything. Just being off of work and spending every day with my wonderful husband was awesome. I remember it like it was yesterday, I can still think of our room and smell how good it smelled (We went on a Disney Cruise and the shampoos and conditioners, lotions, and soaps all smelled like heaven!)I can picture the pool and taste the drinks. I really cannot stand the cold weather and I miss the warmth. It was on our first day of our honeymoon in FL the day before our cruise took off that we made the decision to sell our house and move there. We didn't know how hard that would be and the market just seems to be getting worse! Anyways, this is a bit of a break from my baby blogging, but this was a blog about our life too and I just wanted to remember our honeymoon for a minute or two!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments: