Thursday, January 22, 2009

Blessed.

I need to take some time out to be thankful for all that I have. I did a lot of thinking today and started thinking about the way I always thought my life would turn out. 10 years ago, when asked "Where do you think you will be in 10 years?" My answer was: Living in a home, with a great husband, a great job, a dog, and a family on the way. When I was in the shower today thinking about all of this I realized wow, I have everything I always dreamed of and I am so thankful for that. Its easy when times get tough, or when I am dealing with health issues that I cannot control to loose site of how truly blessed my life is. And it really is. My home is awesome, I married my best friend in the whole world and I love him more than words can describe, I like my job - its steady and pays well, our two little dogs are great - they provide unconditional love and comic relief, and we have a baby on the way - that I already love more than I could have ever imagined.

I have a great life.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments:

Rsgrl said...

Me too, me too. Life is truly amazing.

Becky said...

How sweet!! Somtimes we just have to think about all the good we have in our life, makes you feel all warm and fuzzy insude huh?