Saturday, January 24, 2009

Were going on a Babymoon!


After hours of agonizing planning and fighting with expedia about changing a flight I had to Vegas (for a bachelorette party that I am not longer going to - but that's an entirely different story, neither here not there). Originally we planned on going to Orlando, we love Disney, and were going to go to Animal Kingdom and to Sea World (Corey has never been there!) but expedia would not let me change my airline and they don't fly very often to FL. So I looked up other Sea World destinations and remembered that they have one in San Diego!! So ... San Diego, here we come! I cannot wait!
We are going March 5 - 8 so just 3 nights, but 2 whole days off of work and in the peaceful Mission Bay Marina Area.... *sigh* I cant even wait.

We are staying at The Dana on Mission Bay

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

We will be spending our days at The San Diego Zoo

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Sea World

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

And probably La Jolla and Old town

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

39 days till we leave! After canceling our cruise that we were supposed to be leaving for NEXT WEEK (needed to save vacation time for the baby!!) it is going to be a much needed mini-vacay!

4 comments:

Rsgrl said...

Yay! That is so exciting! You guys are going to have a great time.

Bee said...

That sounds wonderful! K and I just went there (San Diego and all of the places you mentioned) for our anniversary this past summer and had a blast - you'll really enjoy yourselves.

Anonymous said...

That sounds like so much fun! I can't wait to see pics and hear all about it! Wahoo for babymoons!! :)

Shannon said...

That sounds like so much fun, what a great trip!