Wednesday, March 4, 2009

My letter to you Baby Brody -

Dear Brody,

Hi Baby. Its Mommy. I wanted to write you a letter that I can give to you years down the road when you are older. Maybe at your graduation or wedding, wow those things seem so far away right now, but I know they will creep up on us fast. Even the day I found out I was pregnant with you seems ages away now. That was the best day. Your Daddy and I were so happy to finally see pregnant pop up on the screen after a few months! And in that moment our life changed for the better. Everything we do now is in some way focused on you and we wouldn't have it any other way. I hope you know how much we love you. We already have big dreams for you. To grow up doing something that you love, whether it be playing soccer, writing for a newspaper, or fixing computers like your Dad! He is really excited to have you Brody and hopes that someday you will be his little helper when it comes to cars. And I just can't wait to meet you and see you grow and teach you the things I have learned in life.
We have about 118 days left until we get to see you and hold you. We love you so much already, Brody!

Love, Mommy

No comments: