Tuesday, March 3, 2009

119 days to go!

How far along? 23 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: 20 #'s total

Stretch marks? Nope not yet!

Sleep: I dug my body pillow out from where we usually keep it and used it the past 2 nights - ahhh! Comfort!

Best moment this week: Corey Felt him kick for the first time!!!!!!!!!!

Movement: Kicking, punching, elbowing, somersaults.... haha.

Food cravings: oranges, grapefruit, cake - Def NOT Fish Frys.

Labor Signs: Nope. (Lets keep it that way for ...um... another 12 weeks at least, please!)

Belly Button in or out? give me 3 more days, I am sure it will be a full outie by then.

What I miss: Having nice pretty skin. (Will this "baby mask" ever go away???)

What I am looking forward to: -Brodys first vacation. - we leave for San Diego in 2 days! -getting the wood floors done in Brodys room. - Putting together the furniture. - Being in labor and having our baby. Seriously, I cannot wait.

Weekly Wisdom: Don't be afraid to tell people how you feel, they may surprise you.

Milestones: 3 weeks left in 2nd tri. Corey feeling Brody Kick.

How big is baby: Your baby's got a while to go before her lungs will be ready for air and is practicing her "breathing" on the amniotic fluid—sucking it in and out of her lungs. Other highlights this week:

Fat production is in overdrive at this point (for the baby, not you! Well, OK, maybe for the baby and you). Your baby will basically double in weight over the next four weeks! You'll be happy to know the same won't apply to you.

Your Mini is starting to look more like a newborn as his skin becomes less see-through. Her body is looking more proportional now, although her head is still kinda big compared to his cute little body.

Your baby is about 11½ inches long and weighs 1 pound, or about the length and weight of a Harry Potter book.
From: http://3dpregnancy.parentsconnect.com/calendar/23-weeks-pregnant.html

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


How big am I: I will post pics of myself after the San Diego Trip this week!

Brodys Room: Coming along really nicely!!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Best Corey QOTW: "Once you are in labor, you should ride your bike to the hospital, wouldn't that induce it?" Hehehe. Apparently he misunderstands what "inducing labor" is and that if I am already in labor, they will not need to induce me. Can you imagine me at 9 months pregnant riding my Trek to the hospital while having contractions. Its only 2 miles from our house, but come on!!

No comments: