Sunday, March 29, 2009

Third Trimester! Finally!

First I will start of with the GOOD news I got from a doctor, yes, I just said that I got GOOD NEWS from a doctor!!! This is my endocrinologist. He rocks. He got the labs back (from Wed!) and sent me a letter the very next day!!!

He really has his end of the health-care team together and is appalled by the lack of communication between the others regarding my lumbar puncture. But basically a 5.2% A1C means my blood sugars have been at NORMAL PEOPLE levels for the past 3 months! (Actually the past 6 months, since my last test was a 5.0% .. so it went up a little, but still normal people level! SO exciting!)

Now for my belly pic and Survey!



How far along? 27 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: 21 #'s total

Stretch marks? Nope not yet, Suave cocoa butter with Shea is my best friend.

Sleep: Sleeping a lot. Napping a lot, figure I better do it while I still can. Although I am getting uncomfortable at night.

Best moment this week: Corey seeing Brody move! My Endo visit! My Surprise shower, thrown by the girls at work!

Movement: He is doing acrobatics in there!

Food cravings: Grapefruit, fruit salad, strawberries

Labor Signs: Nope. (Lets keep it that way for ...um... another 8 weeks at least, please!)

Belly Button in or out? Flat, but not out yet!

What I miss: Sleeping Comfortably! Riesling!

What I am looking forward to: Being done with these Dr.s appointments - Being in labor and having our baby. Seriously, I cannot wait.
- My baby Shower! - L & D classes which start on Thursday!


How big is baby: This week, your baby weighs over 2 pounds (like a head of cauliflower) and is about 14 1/2 inches long with her legs extended. She's sleeping and waking at regular intervals, opening and closing her eyes, and perhaps even sucking her fingers. With more brain tissue developing, your baby's brain is very active now. While her lungs are still immature, they would be capable of functioning — with a lot of medical help — if she were to be born now. Chalk up any tiny rhythmic movements you may be feeling to a case of baby hiccups, which may be common from now on. Each episode usually lasts only a few moments, and they don't bother her, so just relax and enjoy the tickle.


5 comments:

Shannon said...

Im glad that you got good news, woohoo! Im happy for you :)

Sarah said...

I LOVE the wall hangings!!

Unknown said...

Yay for good news! You deserve some. You are one hawt mama in that pic.

Rsgrl said...

I'm so happy that you got good news! And I cannot get over how absolutely stunning you look! I love it!

Leannabanna said...

Aw, thanks guys :)