Monday, April 27, 2009

Brodys Baby Shower!

I had so much fun and I can't even begin to express how blessed Corey and I are to have such wonderful friends and family.
Thank you first and foremost to my Mom, for putting this all together. Everything was beautiful and the food was amazing. You know I cant say enough to tell you how grateful we are, how gorgeous everything was, or how much we appreciated everything.
To my sisters Jackie and Kristin - Jackie, the diaper cake was so awesome, I loved it. The games were fun... I wish I had my original answers to those questions. Kristin, thank you for baking those minty brownies, they were delish! And Both of you for all of your help setting everything up and helping out with the gift opening. The room was so cute!
To Aunt Joyce - Thank you for bringing the chocolate fountain (which is always a HUGE hit!) And making the adorable bottle favors... one is definatley going in Brodys Time Capsule!
To Aunt Rose - The Turtle Cookies were so good, everyone raved about them, and so freaking cute on top of that. Thank you for all the help you gave my mom in preperation for the Shower... Everything turned out so great!
To Lauren - Thank you again, for being there for whatever needed to be done. I am lucky to have a cousin/friend like you in my life.
To Dana F. - What can I say, you totally rocked the gift organizing. Thank you so much for all of your help.

And thank you to everyone who came and made this day truly amazing. Brody is one loved little boy already!

Now for pictures!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Jackie, me , Kristin.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
My mom opening her gift from Great Grandma Stadter to the new Grandma Stadter.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
My Godmother and I


Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments:

lady gray said...

lea!

what a fantastic shower! the pictures are amazing... the cake pic made me hungry... and i love the dress you chose!

well done to your family and friends.

Shannon said...

I absolutely love the dress, you look great! Im glad your shower was so nice!