Monday, November 9, 2009

Weekend post # 2

So I didn't have much access to the computer this weekend. That is why Sat, Sun, and Mondays posts will all have to be done within the same 2 days. Sorry the last 2 posts have been lame. Its hard to write 30 posts in 30 days and keep it interesting!

Sunday

It was a nice weekend. Brody and I visited my parents for my moms birthday. We got her favorite - a Taco pizza and a DQ Treatsapizza for dessert. They babysat for me so I could get a much needed night out and Corey stayed home for his first weekend on his own without wife and baby for the first time in over 5 months! I waited till 12 pm on Sat for my moms gift to come in the mail, and it didn't and still hasn't. I hope it comes soon. I wanted to mail it to her before her bd. I made her a mug of Brody pictures that she can take to work. I hope she likes it.
On Sunday I convinced her to go to her first Chicago Bears game with my dad and she went so I came back home to my hubby :) He missed his Brody bear so much. We all went to BWW's to watch the game (well him to watch the packers and me to watch the bears - needless to say we were both disappointed) and then spent a lazy Sunday watching TV together and just hanging out.
It was the perfect day. 70 degrees. Sunny. Football. My two favorite boys. Life does not get much better than that!

No comments: