Tuesday, February 10, 2009

20 weeks! Less than 1/2 way there, hopefully!

So from now on - instead of writing out a lengthy blog weekly I am gong to fill out this survey (conveniently stolen from
Blairs Blog ) I wish I would have seen something like this sooner. But with 17-18 more weeks to go, it will still be fun to look back on.
Here goes:

How far along? 20 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: up 11 #'s as of my last visit on the 29th of Jan.

Maternity clothes? Only! I actually tried wearing a super comfy and stretchy shirt from Express yesterday under my lab coat and all it did was ride up all day! Oh well. Exclusively maternity (and L sweaters) from here on out!

Stretch marks? Not yet - pass that Shea butter over here please!

Sleep: Its getting uncomfortable. But I don't know if that is our little one making me uncomfortable or the fact that Corey snores so loud throughout the night and sleeps like the dead, so I go and sleep on a mattress on the floor in our living room (yep - were classy like that - after clearing out the babies room we threw our mattress in the living room to watch TV on one night and have not moved it since!)

Best moment this week: When Brody woke me up from sleeping with a HUGE kick!

Movement: Sporadic kicking (see above) and flutters

Food cravings: sandwiches

Gender: Boy - daddies little soccer player!

Labor Signs: Nope. (Lets keep it that way for ...um... another 11 weeks at least, please!)

Belly Button in or out? Still in but getting closer and closer to becoming an outie!

What I miss: skiing

What I am looking forward to: the day that Corey can feel our baby kick.

Weekly Wisdom: Sleep in a separate bed from your hubby that has bronchitis - I have for the past week - and NO signs of even a sore throat for me!

Milestones: Painting Brodys room this week!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Size of baby this week:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Size of me this week:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

And a special Thank You to Jessie who sent us this cute onsie and card:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic I love it - blue and green - the colors of Brodys room! Thanks for thinking of us Jessie :)

I think that is all for now. Hope everyone is having a great week. Back to painting for me!

3 comments:

Shannon said...

You look great, mama!

L said...

Yay for 1/2 way done. I love the survey idea:) You look great!

Rsgrl said...

You look fantastic! I totally missed that you named him Brody - I love it!