Sunday, March 1, 2009

My weekend in pictures.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
My mom and I at Chili's for dinner.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Myself, My Mom, and My sister Jackie. (front on pics, are not my fav, they make me look like I have a beer gut - not pregnant! haha)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Corey Enjoying his drink.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
My sister and I at my house.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Me, 22w4d!

Then we re-did our main bathroom and the one I use the most (we have a wonderful master suite, with dual sinks and a bathtub and shower, but we shower at the same time each morning, so this bathroom kind of became mine) Its funny that when I was looking for before pictures of my bathroom this is the only one I could find. I obviously need to do more searching, but haha, here it is. Me (yep, mmmhum, I am the one sleeping on the floor, and my two great friends Megan and Rita, watching over me - My birthday 2007- not my best moment ever.) Here is a side by side comparison....
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
and a picture of us 3 looking pretty, just for kicks!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I cannot post those awful pics of my besties, without posting a nice one to make up for it!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
(not a fan of the vinyl curtain, but it will have to do till I find my pretty fabric one)
and then ripping out the carpet in Brodys room. Wood floors, here we come!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
We could not find Casper throughout the demo of the room, and here he was, in daddys chair!!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Well that's all for now. Big weekend for me.... and it was great! Did I provide enough pictures!!!???

2 comments:

Rsgrl said...

The pics look great!

Becky said...

Yumm Chili's... The pictures look great, i totally need more on my blog. I'll have to start working on that, thanks!