Sunday, March 1, 2009

Our first Big baby purchase!

So we bought our first car seat! About a month ago, Corey came home from work all bummed out because www.woot.com had Recaro Car seats on sale for $99.00 - a seat that usually costs 249.99. They are extremely high rated car seats and you use it from Newborn until the baby/child is 8 yrs old or 70#'s! From what I read from other users it is extremely plush and comfy for the baby and very easy to use. Well I woke up this morning, saw another blogger bought one and I checked Woot again. There is was - in 4 color choices (boo! Blue was sold out :( ) but they still have pink, black, and tan. So we hurried up and bought the black one and we are so thrilled! (I woke Corey up at 7:30am and normally he would be pissed! But he was so happy that I did!) We will never have to upgrade this car seat and when our baby grows out of the travel system one (which I think happens at 25 #'s) we will be crossing our fingers that Woot will have this deal again. If I had the $$ I would have bought 2 right now. But I know its not a necessity, since we will be getting the travel system, I am just so happy that we got this so we wont have to be transferring the car seat in between cars :) Yay! I can't wait till it gets here. (Who am I kidding, I won't be satisfied until Brody is sitting comfortably in it!)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
WOOT!

No comments: