Friday, April 10, 2009

Brody - I picked you the BEST Daddy!

I want you to know that I have picked the best possible Daddy for you in the whole world. How do I know?
Well, he is so supportive. He made a fantastic coach (in training) yesterday at our classes and I know that his supportive nature, encouraging words, and compassion will also follow through when ever he is coaching you! Whether it be t-ball, football, soccer, or anything else you want to do.
Another thing, he is so funny. He can make me laugh even when I am having a bad day, and I can never be frowning when he is around. I know he will make you laugh a lot too!
Third, he is so loving and caring. I see this every day. I see it in the way he is excited to meet you. I see it in the way he takes care of me. You are going to be so loved by him!
Last, he just told me last night that he cant wait to be your daddy.
Only 79 more days little guy! We can't wait to meet you!

No comments: